I Speak the Truth not Fiction

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Disgusted





As much as it makes me sick to my stomach about losing the House and possibly the Senate to those who are in favor of killing kids, it makes me sick as well to see our President belittled to the point of being called Mr. Bush, at first I didn’t know who they were referring to, I thought to myself, President Bush has a brother besides Governor Jed Bush? I finally realized that the writer of the article was calling our President, Mister. How absurd, if you don’t respect the man you still respect the office. Needless to say, this was, in my recollection, the first time that I have read an article in the New York Times, and it might just be the last time.
Thanks for visiting and the immigration post shall come later in the evening hours so come back soon.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Jeremy R. Edwards said...

Politics are silly.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I'm trusting that Jed was joking... please say you were joking Jed... your were joking weren't you Jed... Jed?

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your first sentence, B (the one about killing kids).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home